Monday, July 31, 2017

Gators. This is a pun. Think about it.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL BUENAS!!!!  Holy smokes this has been a crazy week for emails so lucky for you all this is going to be short and sweet and full of just pictures (:  I’m sure you guys are all just rejoicing 
This week was wonderful despite fighting off being sick (: The body is just coming in clutch and just trying to fight it off. 

Quick recap:

-We have the cutest park pretty close to our house and Sister Murdock and I one morning decided to try and be athletic again and run there and run around this giant lake pond trail thing.  We did (yes we were sore) BUT sickest thing ever, we saw a baby little alligator, like a foot and a half one.  It was so cute.  The first one I've seen in "the wild" lol.  They also have all these like arm machine things outside, we were all "yeah lets do it" (still sore its fine) but I pretty much just worked out next to the most ripped 80 year old Cuban man.  Real like VASA man.

-We helped a woman move her home this week because she has a termite infestation.  Yip, skip, that was a bundle of joy.  I love when one house on every street is being tented and exterminated for termites. (:(:(: 

-Prayed with a 23 year old woman that has 5 kids already. UTAHn?  I felt sick. 

-We were getting pretty defeated this week... untilllll WE FOUND EMILIO, our cute CUBAN new investigator!  He is literally the little man from UP's look alike.  Biggest miracle.  Biggest blessing.  Last door miracles.  We shared the restoration message with him and he loved it, despite having his kittens nibbling and biting my toes during the entire thing.  God is so good.

-We had our first interviews with President Garns. WOW. THAT MAN. I am seriously obsessed with him and his cute wife.  I have really not ever felt so loved by someone who doesn't really know me.  I know he is here at this time for a reason, and going to just change this mission for the best.  He told me so many things that I just needed to hear.  He just makes me smile.  I am so excited to get to know him better and just learn from him.  What a man and an example.

-Got to have the best day ever and go on a full day exchange with Sister Bingham!!!!  Oh my word we both just couldn't stop smiling the whole day!  It was just like old times. Her Spanish is KILLER and we just taught and saw SO many miracles.  And it wouldn't be old times if Sister Bingham didn't get a butt load of mosquito bites.  During our one lesson alone she got 40!!!  Meanwhile my blood sucks and I got none.  Hahaha!  Poor thing.  I love that girl and consider it the biggest honor and blessing to still get to be graced by her sweet presence each and every day.  She’s such a rock.  So cool when you just have family out here.  She is family to me.
 
Well this week I have really been trying to understand and study the difference between weakness and sin, because they are far different, but often related.  They have very different sources though and our responses to both should be much different.  But as we are meek and faithful, God offers GRACE, not forgiveness, as the remedy for our weakness.  Becoming clean is essential because nothing unclean can dwell in the presence of God.  But if our only goal were to be as innocent as we were when we left Gods presence, we would all be better off lying snuggly in our cribs for the rest of our lives.  Rather, we came to earth to learn by experience to distinguish good from evil, grow in wisdom and skill, live values we care about, and acquire the characteristics of godliness- progress we cannot make from the safe confines of a bassinet. 

I am so grateful for my weaknesses.  There are many.  Although frustrating, I am coming to better understand and know my Savior.  I hope to make my weak things strong, and just be a WARRIOR FOR CHRIST. 

I love you all. Thanks for being you and have the best week!

xoxo 

Hermana Dimond 

Our cute little mail box and my even cuter little comp (:(: love her to pieces 


AND THE MANGO TREE (:(: 


Sis Murdock's wonderful parking job. 



We had a little bit of fun helping that woman take all her stuff to the storage until after helping her move


Sis Bingham has ZIKKKAAAAAAAAAA



And just some nightly fun (: 

When you just get mystery food for dinner from the dear Farney family every sunday. the food is just left in the church.  Oh honeys. hahahah I threw one of these sausages at Elder Hafen and he freaked.  Love sharing a ward with these goobers!



No comments:

Post a Comment