Monday, July 3, 2017

No Agua!

HOLA MI FAMILIA COMO ESTAS???? :):):) 

How are you goobers? My mamas said it’s been a hot few weeks, and I FEEL YA.  Lol. But I have never felt more blessed because I have AC so literally I have not ONE SINGLE THING to complain about.  I was made well aware of that again this week as we came home from P Day last week, and I went to our garage to throw something away, and our ceiling was like covered in water bubbles and just dripping everywhere. I was like,,,ummmm shoot.  Haha, Ya we definitely had a giant pipe leak, and we definitely didn't know what to do.  Hahaha. Thank heavens for people who do. However, we did have to go two days without water, and man you just don’t realize what a luxury a dang toilet is.  But really, we are just so lucky.  We had to stay home for like a whole day though, so that it could get fixed, and lets say we got just a little bit of studying in.  Sister Call and I just started like talking, which starting leading to like 153,020 doctrinal questions that I always have, which then led to this giant study, which led to me finally just making a time line of literally the world since Adam, going through each of the seven seals.   And you know that it just made me giddy.  Oh the little things that just brings you so much joy as a missionary.  Anything that is just out of routine is just something else!

Well what a week though!  It was a crazy one to say the least.  It is probably one of the craziest in a long while, if not the whole mission.  Here is just a quick run down: 

-Definitely became homies with a less active part member family, and Nela the oldest daughter, totally hooked us up with pedicures (: and we are definitely invited to their 4th of July dinner tomorrow night.

-Sister Call had her DYING INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT RICHARDSON this week!!! I was honored to get to be there, as she was his LAST interview that he will ever do!  I was just chilling outside the office while they were in there, and couldn't just help but DIE laughing when I heard "MARRIAGE" and "BABIES" just being blurted in the interview.  I died!   Hahaha!  But the best part was, he comes out of the interview, and asks to treat us to a dinner, AT FREAKING CARABAS.  He literally forced me to get salmon.  Sister Dimond and her dang salmon.  You know I was in heaven.  It was just so fun to get to be with him and Sister Richardson, on their second to last night, and just get to hear everything.  I feel so grateful for them and truly the friendship that I have with them. They are something so special, and I feel so honored to have been one their "missionaries.”  Going to miss them and Man I am sure going to miss Sister Call.  She is just a boss missionary giving it all till the very end!  Honored that I get to "kill" her (:  We have both learned SO much this transfer and really grown.  I feel like I am a whole different person.  Not different I guess, just hopefully a better me.  That is really all I want, to become a better me.  A me that Heavenly Father needs me to become.  A me that I promised I would be.  

-We had a zone wide exchange, and so for a day I had a different comp, and cute Sister Cardoso came with me up to Miramar.  This day was honestly probably one of the most miracles filled days literally in my entire mission.  I wish I could just spill it all out CUZ GOD IS JUST SO GOOD, but I just have to share the craziest part of the day.  So a few weeks ago we found the cutest woman named Celene knocking doors.  It took us forever to really get back in contact with her, and in fact, we actually stopped trying for a little, but she called us back and told us she wanted us to come over.  So we went over this week and taught her and she was amazed, just mind blown, and she committed to baptism for July 22nd!!!  We started planning out every time that we will go see her until her baptism date, and she just whips out her highlighter and starts circling these dates and was just so pumped.  Because we were planning all this out, it made us late to our next appointment, with cute Maria Suardi, a member who actually had her records removed from the church a few years ago, and she did some soul searching, and knows more than ever that this is the true church.  She is getting baptized again, and the Bishop wanted us to teach her.  So we go over to teach her, and explain to her why we were late, telling her about our investigator, and basically after like 2 minutes, we find out THAT THEY ARE RELATED!!!!!  OUR MEMBER AND OUR INVESTIGATOR!!!!!!!  WHAT IS LIFE! and now they are going to get baptized together!  Just the coolest thing, that was just one of the miracles for the day, but I am just so amazed at how good God is.  I want to just live so worthy for those miracles.  I LOVE THE MISSION!!!! 

Well I love you all so much and hope you have the best week. 

Sorry this is just a throw up of my thoughts. 
I LOVE YOU ALL! 

xoxox 

Hermana Dimond 

Just our love Panera.  Litearlly this place bring me the most joy in the world. lol Thats so not true, but I love it !


Nela giving me a pedi (:(: Bless her soul!

WE MADE FISH TACOS with our weekly mangos.

Us in our "full day study" goin HARD!

Elder Hafen and Starley.  Mug shots.  Love em! 



THE FINAL SUPPER WITH PREZZZZZ <3


PRES <3 what a cutie 

The cute sisters left this on my mirror (: love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment