Monday, January 30, 2017

Bikes for Dayz

HEYO KIDS! (Man I have another year and I am literally out of things to start these letters off.  Hahah.  Ew so sorry.  They are just going to keep getting weirder and weirder but if your even still reading these emails, props, your the real homies and that means you already know how weird I am, so therefore all is well, you accept me the way I am and now I am just going to stop writing because I am just making this worse lol!) 

Well what a great week cute Sister Brown and I have had.  We have just had too much fun this week.  That is something that I have really learned lately, that you have to have fun doing what you are doing, or you are going to be miserable. This week, I swear EVERY plan that we had fell through.  We were working so so hard, and nothing seemed to be going right.  But I have just learned to laugh it off, to try and make the best of every situation, and Sister Brown has really helped me do that.  She has such a sarcastic personality, so we get along great (: hahah she's just a goon. we will just be walking and knocking doors and all the sudden we will realize that we are both just talking in western accents?  Like what the heck Ew? or we will just be spanglishing it for days. We pretty much carry around a dictionary as a third comp.  GREENIES FOR LIFE!  But it is great! I am loving WEST PALM BEACH.

This week we had some fun stuff go down though.  We had a mandatory biking day as a mission, because some goon missionaries didn't drive safe and crashed. But it made for some fun adventures.  So many missionaries got hit that day, but don't fret all is well.  Sister Brown and I didn't get hit, I just happen to not be clutch and was just too mesmerized by the sunset, that I totally just drilled into Sister Brown.  Haha!  We lived and our bikes survived. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that one.  Just two gals in pants colliding next to a Mexican meat shop. Holler.  We also knocked in a gypsy trailer park this week.  That was quite the experience.  Wouldn't recommend it as a missionary, but post mish MOST DEFINITELY (:  You will meet some great people.

We also had a big world wide missionary conference, and the BRETHREN have spoken (: We have a whole new schedule as missionaries, and we now only account for our baptisms pretty much, not on the number of lessons we teach or the number of referrals that we get.  I love it.  Because really that is what is most important. The numbers don't mean anything. It is all just about the seeds that we are planting, and the souls we are bringing unto Christ.  The Lord really does have a plan for his work here down on earth.  It's cool being able to see it all unfold. 

Well I just wanted to share a quick quote that I found this week from Craig Zwick. "Imagine the wounds in his hands. His weathered hands, yes even his hands of torn flesh, and physical sacrifice, give our own hands great power and direction. It is the wounded Christ who leads us through our moments of difficulty.  It is he who bears us up when we need more air to breathe, or direction to follow, or even more courage to continue.  If we will keep the commandments of god and walk hand  in hand with him in his paths, we will go forward with faith and never feel alone." This brought me so much comfort this week. 

Time is flying and I am loving every second. It doesn't mean its easy but it is worth it. 

I hope you all have an amazing week! 

HERMANA DIMOND LOVES YOU! 
xoxooxxox 
Your gal hermana dimond 

A little latin childs bday!
When your chillin in trumps home town.
We love when we bike cuz our area is like the biggest area in the mishhhh (:(:(: 




Sister leslie. another sister i live with (: 

Just lolygaggin in the church parking lot 

Just waitin for the elders... always (:

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment