Monday, January 23, 2017

FAKE IT TILL YA MAKE IT YO - no espeake espaneeshh

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOO 

TRANSFERS TRANSFERS TRANSFERS 

Holy smokes life is just a complete and utter blur right now.  Hahah.  Just trying to get my life together.  Oh wait.  It hasn't ever been together lol, but still trying!  BUT I have officially made it to my new area and am with another new comp SISTER BROWN!!!  Left my baby area, Coral Reef...and it was so sad saying goodbye to all the cute members and other missionaries that have literally just become my family for the last 4 months...But I have safely made it to WEST PALM BEACH (which is literally called the promised land of the mission) and already feel so welcomed in and loved.  Probably because this area is FULL SPANISH!!!  Latinos for days and I am so happy about it!  They are just the sweetest!  It hasn't even been a week in this ward yet, and I have already been to two fiestas that they have had hahah.  They are all about the food and the parties.  But this ward is great!  I love the members and the Bishop already!  They are so involved with missionary work it is crazy.  As long as I can keep understanding my Bishop, things will be smooth sailing (:  He is from Honduras, so lets get real, he talks like 464521561 miles an hour and my brain about has a seizure every time I finish talking to him, but ITS GOOD! Maybe that is why the lord blessed me with Sister Hernandez, my last comp from Honduras (: He knew I would need it haha. 

Well It has definitely been a very overwhelming past couple of days.  So Sister Brown, my comp, is actually younger than me in the mission. She just finished training, so we are just both clueless together haha.  This has definitely been a testimony builder for me.  Every morning I just wake up feeling so nervous and so inadequate, but the Lord has ALWAYS provided.  I thought the gift of tongues was real before?  OH HEAVENS NO!  This has been takin to a whole other level. Hahaha!  Everyday I am just amazed that I made it.  But I KNOW that I am not doing it alone.  HE'S GOT MY BACK MAN.  BABIES TRAINING OTHER BABIES IN THE MISSION.  LESGO! Its going to be an adventure!  But I am excited! (:  The Lord clearly thinks we can do it, so its time for me to think so too!  YEHAWWW!  NO MORE GRINGA for me.  Im ready to become a little latina (: 

Well we have seen some amazing miracles together already.  First and obviously best of all lol WE HAVE ONE O'CLOCK CHURCH!!!!  Hahah yes father, these words just did come out of my mouth.  Literally have always hated one o'clock, but as a missionary, this is just a straight DREAM.  Hahah. So many blessings!  So my first night in the area, we knocked into a cute family who is SO AWESOME and SO RECEPTIVE!  Literally the first door we knocked!  First day miracles.  I know that was the Lord telling me yet again, as he seems to keep slapping me in the face, THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK(:  I believe him. He always provides and I feel so blessed. 

Truly I am just overflowing with happiness.  I just LOVE being a missionary.  I wish there were other words I could use to describe it!  But there isn't.  Its just amazing.  And I feel so blessed.  Thank you so much everyone for supporting and praying for me !  I NEED IT!  But know I pray for you all too! 

Please know how much I love you all!  Keep being you and being an example to all!  I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY AND FRIENDS EVER! 

Enjoy the snow! ;)

xoxox your flo rida gal 
Hermana Dimond (a wanna be Columbian) 

ALSO!!!! YEET!!!! HOLLER!!! HI!!!! 

I HAVE A NEW ADDRESS!!! So if your going to be a gem send anything, send it to this new address(:  I love you all:  3240 Haverhill Road North Apt C205 West Palm Beach Florida 33417 

 You know we hit up a pedi.  Best pday ever!

Just the real MVP. Takin care of the pure NAST! 


My cuban love CHARO.

All the "dying" missionaries take one of these. Elders Johns. My homie. hahah He was so trunky for girls and home. Good guy. 

Bye Elder Johns!

When you ask the elders to make your planner...... 

Cute little yenni that I reactivated gave me a going away pres. Love her !

Juan, the cuban churro maker. <3 dad. You would be dig. Not costco but hey (:

My cute baby Sister Hernandez.


Presents from the elders. They are literally my brothers (so dumb) inside jokes. Gotta love them. 

My last sunday in my coral reef ward with sister hernandez. 

Pure sass.  Just trying to keep up with them latins.

The Cardenas family!!!!!! Ah i i love them!

Addys Cardenas. Litearlly after the mish we are going to chilll so hard .

Zone trip to the zoo (::: 






Literally my favorite humans. Elder Becerra and Elder Mears.


Fav part of Florida. The skies!

The new ZONE. 

SISTER BROWN - My new companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment