Monday, January 9, 2017

FREEEEZING IN FLORIDA!

FAM! (: Not even saying friends anymore, because literally your all just fam to me.

Well this week has been a solid super cool awesome fun gnarly splendid week (:  (:  Also freezing if I might add to that.  Its hit the mid 50s and I am literally DYING.  Freezing my butt off.  Hahah everyone laughs at me and just tells me that I am going to DIE when I go back to Utah. This is true. Sadly. But my favorite thing ever is seeing people here just bundled to the max, like full gloves scarf and boots and I just look at them and laugh, hahah because I'm like, "people, you don't even know the meaning of those things that you are wearing." "You don't even know what cold is" hahahaha.  But now I am becoming one of them....

Well funny awkward moment for the week. Our alarm didn't go off one morning this week.... BUT DONT EVEN FRET I guess we are doing something right, because the spirit is real and woke us both up the same second at like 7:04.  I guess it was bound to happen one day on the mish. Second thing. I walked on carpet, ok let me rephrase that, I SAW AND WALKED on carpet for the first time this week!!!!!!!!!!!. Literally nobody here has it.  And lets say I got a tad bit trunky for carpet. hahaha. Man I miss that stuff. But its way to hot here, aint nobody got time for that.

Not sure if you all heard about the shooting at the Fort Lauderdale airport, (I would like to thank the Wendys televisions for always being my insight into the world, as that's the only way I probably would have heard about it). But so sad.  My heart just aches for those poor people. It just makes me so sad about the type of world that we live in. But it just gives me that much more motivation to go share the gospel. To go be a light. Things are getting bad, and his coming is close.  

Quote of the week: "Some people feel defeated by their personal weaknesses and succumb to despair. Some attempt to hide, ignore, or compensate for their shortcomings because of pain and embarrassment. But the Lord told Moroni, recognizing and acknowledging a weakness is a necessary part of overcoming it." - Sister Pingree 

Things are really just going so well over here in Florida. I am just loving it so much. I didn't think it was possible to love people that you don't even know so much.  I am just falling in love with these people more and more everyday.  I am so grateful to have this opportunity to be able to get to try and make the smallest bit of a difference in someone's life out here, because my life has truly been changed. This has been the most amazing 5 months of my life.

Thanks for always supporting me and being the best family ever. I love you all with my whole heart and just want to give you each the biggest hug! KISSES FROM FLORIDA

xoxoxox
Hermana Dimond

The skies here tho.

My district. Pure homies.

My comp!

My teva tan lines startin to come in through.

Literally the daily. She falls asleep at least once every study. Hahha, just lucky if I can't snag a pic of it.

The weather is so bipolor here. One morning the fog was insane!

My favorite thing ever. We go do service for this thing called Feeding Florida, where people come that are homeless or are really struggling. I have met some of the coolest nicest people there. Everything is donated. It is truly amazing.

The woman who runs it. Linda. Hahah she kills me.

Ya know just another ward correlation with us, the elders, our ward mission leader, and his ferret Tina.


HAHAHA OUR WARD MISSION LEADER. The elders were so mean and put a bowl of jelly beans on the table to "eat" but really they were the bean boozled jelly beans, the ones where each color has two flavors, like either popcorn or barf or fish or something like that. So hermano Sanchez just goes for it and takes like 10 and puts it in his mouth. Literally starts gaging hahahahah so funny but so sad. He's a chill guy tho. He had a good laugh.

When you have 7 am ward council because 9 oclock church.... not happy Bob. Not happy.

Our cute Cuban gator CHARO (: the ex Jehovah Witness, hahah I freaking love her. SHE LOVES CHURCH! SHE LOVES JESUS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment