Monday, May 1, 2017

The Dimond Bingham Law Firm? Thank you Danny.

Hi lovers!

So sorry I do not have a ton of time today, as my zone is having a GIANT activity, and our Zone Leaders called Sister Bingham and I personally to MAKE SURE we are on time (: hahah  I guess some things just don't ever change.  Still sometimes running behind, BUT HEY I have gotten much better.

Well this was a FAB week.  Time is just going by too quickly, and every night when Sister Bingham and I come home and prepare for the next day, we see the date, and have a SLIGHT FREAK OUT! Because IT IS ALREADY MAY 1st!  What is going on??  But we still love every minute together and we are already having anxiety for the day we separate, its chill. 

Some highlights of the week:

-Got food poisoning this week. (: (: (: of course on the day that Sister Bingham and I have our first exchange with other Sisters.  I was with Sister Gonzales for the day, and poor thing, she had to endure haha.  Lets just say we are bonded real good now (:  We have also decided that we will be comps later on in the mission. She’s so cute. 

-We knocked into a good ol’ guy Danny.  He heard our last names (Dimond and Bingham) and said, "wow that sounds like a good Law Firm. I would go there.”  So thank you Heavenly Father. Giving me daily revelation of what I need to do with my life after the mission.  Sister Bingham and I will go and start a law firm. Yep.  That sounds great. 

-iI is currently starting to get SOOO hot.  I haven't had a problem with the whole SLACK situation until now.  Hah.  Swass and tacos for days.  Whoah, sorry that was too much info.   But ay.   It’s the cold hard truth.  We will be knocking and out proselyting, and when we go to share prayers with people, I cant even fold my arms, I just have to do the manly grasp of the hands haha, because my arms will literally accumulate puddles.  Basically we are just looking hot stuff out here, but its ok(:  I’M STILL PUMPED.  Sister Bingham and I did happen to make up a parody tho, to the good old tune of "Its beginning to look a Lot like Christmas".  Here it is. "It’s beginning to feel a lot like summerrrrr. Everywhere we knock.  Take a look at the sweat, it drips.  It’s glistening on your lips.  It looks as if we just jumped in a poooooollllllll.”  I hope you enjoyed 

-This week we had a Mission Conference, and President Richardson announced that we can now go to do Baptisms for the Dead with our recent converts!!!!!  I DIED!  I am so happy.  Sister Bingham and I are starting to work with Veronica and Maria to get them to find personal family names, so that we can go before I get transferred. 

-Another amazing thing about Maria this week, was that SHE TOLD US THAT SHE HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT A MISSION. She wants to serve. She still has to wait two years, but she was just asking us tons of questions about it, and it just made me so happy.  It was so amazing to think that Maria will get to be for someone, what I am for her night now, except 153154 times stronger.  She is such a rock.  She is going to change the lives of so many people, not just her family, but also all the future families that she will find and teach.  I just can’t help but smile so big!  What greater thing to hear? Speaking of families though, this week we started teaching Veronicas 16 year old daughter Lourdes. I just love their family, and I am just so proud of Veronica and her example, because slowly but surly her family is going to follow her, and they are going to enter the temple doors together.  Man, this church is just the best. 

Well sorry this was just kind of a random catch up email.  But I really am just loving life.  I am so dang tired.  But aye, means there is hard work being done (: and nothing makes me feel more accomplished and happy.  I would love to just share a quick quote though that I found this week.  It’s simple and self-explanatory, but I think it’s profound. I love you all and hope you have a blessed week (: 

"Our ability to hear spiritually is linked to our willingness to work at it. President Hinckley has often said that the only way he knows to get anything done is to get on him knees and plead for help, and then get on his feet and go to work.  That combination of faith and hard work is the consummate curriculum for learning the language of the spirit." -Sheri L. Dew 

xoxox, 

Hermana Dimond 

Just a day in the life.

Danny.  The man with the law firm.  Genuine guy .

The nightly walk to the door, only to find your haitian neighbor leaving his nightly drop off of coconuts.  Thank you Jaque.  I am a fan.   I can hardly even wait for MANGO SEASON!


My exchange with Sister Gonzales.  The cutest gal from mexico (: I definitely look way too white next to her .




It's hot!  Bye!

I was the photographer for my zone leaders.  They made invites to this zone activity today.  Which we are still going to be late for hahahahhaa!




The nasty bathrooms we encounter. 

LINET CAME TO CHURCH!!!! I LOVE HER 


The daily Jehovah Witness pamphlets that we hurry and snatch from the doors before people open.  We replace them with good Jesus Christ cards (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment