Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hermana Dimond the Health Teacher?

MI FAMILIA AND AMIGOS COMO ESTAN?????

Just trying to get the last of my Spanish in for a while because we got our transfer calls last night, and sadly I am leaving the wonderful area of West Palm Beach, literally my favorite place ever, all my investigators, and members, and worst of all, my cute little baby Sister Bingham!!!! BUT I am headed to Miramar, down to North Miami, which is an English area, but I AM EXCITED FOR THIS NEW ADVENTURE. (: I know God’s got his plan.  I have FULL faith in that so I am just excited to see what is in store, even if EspaƱola is not part of that plan.  Especially because I also found out that I will be serving as a Sister Training Leader.  When President Richardson called me and extended this leadership position to me, I literally was like "President, are you sure?"  Hahaha, we both just laughed. Love that man.  Going to miss him.  I know I am definitely not the most qualified person, but I know that I must need some major humbling or something, and that I've got a lot of things to learn.  I’m excited though.  As President told me, "GIDDY UP" (: 

Well this week kind of started off this pits. Sister Bingham and I's last full week together and I was super sick. I had some nasty virus and lost my voice completely (which was literally so hard for me because I have realized that I seriously cannot stay quiet.   Hahah!) and then Sister Bingham thought that she had kidney stones!!!  Luckily not!  But we were a bit man down.  But all is well now!  We are feeling strong and went hard these past two days!  We saw the sweetest miracles. Here are a few: 

-HAH I made it through my talk in Sacrament.  Literally Bishop texts us a 10:17 p.m. Saturday night and asks us to give a Sac talk. DUDE, what?  But Sister Bingham and I did it, and I actually started going over, so he gave me the little "tiempo" (times up) sign.  Hahha WHOOPS.  Told ya I just can’t stop talking. It was funny though. We were all just laughing. The gift of tongues is so real though. 

-Linette, the investigator that we have been working with, her son was in a HUGE motorcycle accident. There is a go pro video of it, and he really should not still be alive.  He is the nicest guy.  He has a wife and a new little boy and is just so lucky to still be living.  He has been nothing but nice to us, but never once listened to any of our messages.  So after the accident we thought it would be a great opportunity to talk with him, and give them some peace.  We asked Linette if it were possible if we could go over to his house with her, and just share a prayer with them.  She LOVED the idea and we went over and shared a Mormon message and a prayer with them.  Linette was in tears and the spirit was so incredibly strong in his home.  We testified of Gods plan for us, and told Jonathon, her son, and told him how much of a purpose that he has here on this earth.  That God has many things for him to accomplish, and that is why he has given him another day.  He began to start pouring out his testimony and told us that he had actually been to the conference center before and seen the Salt Lake temple on a work trip.  That is was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.  That was just his first seed, and now we planted another one.  All this is just preparing Linette’s family to be an eternal one here one day. I love them so much. 

--Too funny though, one day we were teaching Lourdes this week and we happened to be on the Law of Chastity. Her guy best friend decides to come over that day to hang out. You betcha, we just sat him right down to join the in the lesson. #birdsandthebees presented to you by the one and only Sister Dimond. (:  On a more spiritual note though, best miracle ever is the fact that Veronicas daughter Lourdes is GOING TO BE BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her I cannot even contain my joy.  I am so sad that I am not going to be there, but we already know I will be there in spirit, and basically eternal friends, and that family ain't getting rid of me that quickly, so all is well (: She told me that she wants so serve a mission, and our Bishop told her to start coming out knocking with us.  She is so excited.  I still cannot believe Sister Bingham and I found that family together, just knocking doors one day.  Slowly but surely that whole family will come along, and I will get to see them all enter the temple together. I cannot even wait for that day. 

I am so grateful for all the lessons that I have learned these past 4 months, and for the people that I have met. I am never going to forget it.  I know God knows each of us and our needs so perfectly. I can’t wait to see what’s in store. Have the best week ever! Keep smiling!

xoxoxo 

Hermana Dimond

Sister Bingham's got her sweaty feel problem. hahhaha we hooked her up.




My cute little styl's. 



So I have decided to start a new trend. FLAIR FRIDAY. really going to get that trending here on the mission. (: just wait!

SLACKS FOR DAY



Met a referral to teach a lesson. This is the address he gave us.  Yes we taught him here at this hotel. 


Mikaela. My cute little ward bestie. SHE'S FROM BOLIVIA!!!  That's like the first person I've met from there.


Went to a wedding reception.  Music was just playing, and all them latins wanted me to come out and dance.  All they refer to me is the dance girl hahah 
The cute little woman that helps us with family history 

Said bye to Veronica and Lourdes.... SO SAD I LOVE THEM 
Said bye to recent convert MARIA.


  


WE WERE SO SAD THAT WE ARE BEING SEPARATED SO WE PUSHED OUR BEDS TOGETHER and had a sleepover <3  


No comments:

Post a Comment