Tuesday, November 1, 2016

When the worst thing that could ever happen, happens....

Heelooooo family and friends,
 
Just props to you if you are still reading these. WHAT DEDICATED HUAMANS (: i love you all! Hope you all had the best Halloween! and an ever better week.
 
I obviously had to make the subject title so dramatic because, well that it what I do best. Haha!  The worst thing that could ever happen didn't happen, BUT CLOSE.  This week we were informed that the Sisters in my mission are now... REQUIRED TO WEAR PANTS!!!!  Yes, pants, and not just any pants. slacks! BARF!  Oh my word I about died when I found out. We are the only mission in the US that has to wear pants, because of the Zika virus, and pretty much the only mission in the entire world that has to wear them year round, because well, it never gets cold enough here for the mosquitoes to die. SO YAY!!!  We will start wearing them this week.  We have to wear pants even to church, and then change once we get there!  Definitely not to pumped about it, but super ready to see tons and tons of miracles come about because of it!  And on the bright side, now we won't be confused as Jehovah Witnesses as much am I right ? :)   The Elders just love this pants idea and love to throw any pants jokes they can anywhere possible.

Well other than that great news, this week has been great!
 
I have met so many different cultures this week, I have decided to start a list of how many countries I have met people from! I tried tons of food from Honduras, Costa Rica, Venezuela, and Cuba this week. My stomachs not lovin it, but I am. :) 
 
We had a great ward Halloween Party and got to dress up, well as much as we could ya know considering the circumstances. It was fun to be with families and feel a little like it is Halloween.  Still definitely didn't, especially because its still so warm here, but it was great!

Every day I am just starting to understand a little more the love that God has for me. The exact plan He has.  One scripture I read this week was in Alma 26. "And as we were about to turn back, the Lord comforted us in our afflictions and gave a strength".  Any day that I am just done, and I am like yep, this is it, I'm going back to bed hahah, the Lord always gives me the strength and the energy.  THE LORD WILL NEVER LET US GO SOLO and will never fail to comfort us!
 
YOU CAN ALL DO HARD THINGS. Anything is possible through the Lord.

Well I gotta go purchase some dang cute slacks (: Hope you all have the best week!
 
xoxoxox
Hermana Dimond
 
My fav little boy Matthew from the ward

Literally my mother in my ward, Sister Sant

Little Matthew again

Our Zone Halloween Partyyyyy

THX MOM!  Its chillin' on my desk now :)

Just a day in the life

Outside on our house!

For the Halloween Ward Party

Our Halloween Festivities :)

 Our Halloween Festivities - dos!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment