Monday, November 14, 2016

Thank you TRUMP

Hi all you good humans! Hope this past week was as full of all that election Hilary and Trump goodness as it was for me!! (:(:(:(: love itttttt! All I can say is that thank you Donald Trump for allowing so many people to want a prayer :)  I cannot complain. Haha, this woman this week was absolutely just bawling at her front door about Trump, and I honestly felt so uncomfortable. I am like "Hun, if only you knew that I cannot watch the news and have literally no idea what is going on with the world."  But I definitely said a prayer for her :) However, in all seriousness, I do know that the Lord does have a plan for all.  He knows our desires and our hearts. He knows what is best. Just as President Nelson said when he came to our mission, "We are right on schedule."  Everything has a plan. We can only do so much, but we do have control.  We have control what we contribute. SO KEEP SHARING THE GOSPEL :)  That is what we can do!

Well this week was great! I feel so beyond loved out here.  I can't help but feel so thankful everyday for all the support and love that I feel from home, as well as here in Florida.  I absolutely love my ward. They have become like family.  My absolute favorite thing is getting kissed on the cheek by literally everyone!!!  Haha!  The Latino's ain't got no personal bubble, but I LOVE IT! I am going to miss that so much! The cutest little Cuban women just love showin' their love, and it is honestly is one of my favorite things about their culture.  Everyone is family.

Well this week I saw some amazing miracles from the Lord.  First, I talked to a Jehovah Witness for literally an hour and a half! YES!  A Jehovah Witness!!!!!  He didn't try to bash at all, in fact, he was so interested and beyond fascinated. He couldn't believe the things we were telling him and was so interested to know more. We are meeting with him again this week. The fact that we even began speaking to him is a miracle in itself, and the fact that he may be elect? UM WHAT?  Blessing!

Well last night was one of the most overwhelming spiritual experiences that I have ever had in my life.  It was about 8 o'clock at night, and President doesn't want us knocking after 8, so we were not sure what to do.  We felt impressed to go visit this man on our ward list that we had never heard anything about. He lives in a pretty sketchy part of our area, but we felt like we needed to go. When we got there, we found out that he had moved. But as we were walking back to our car, a man stopped us, and asked us what we were doing. He told us we need to be so careful and get out of this neighborhood.  We ended up staying and talking with him (duh).  He was so nice, but you could tell that he had come from a really rough past. He is still dealing with many problems, and made it pretty open that he was a straight up drug dealer. But that he wanted more than anything than to start over and change his life.  As we were talking I was so overcome by the spirit and have never felt more prompted to tell someone of God's ABSOLUTE love for them.  I was brought to tears (which maybe people think that's normal for me, but its not lol). He began to start sobbing and we were all just in tears.  I know that there was a reason that we were sent there last night.  It definitely was not the reason that I thought it would be for, but it was to tell that man that God loves him, and that there is hope.  I have never felt the spirit so strongly in my life before. It showed me that the spirit is here to touch ALL. Gods grace and mercy is for ALL. This gospel is for ALL and that the Spirit can touch even the hardest of souls.  I will forever be grateful for Cali and that experience.

Well that's about it for this week. I just wanna share a quick quote that I found this week.
"We don't acquire eternal life in a sprint; this is a race of ENDURANCE. We have to apply and then reapply the divine gospel principles. Day after day we need to make them part of our normal life." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf Keep enduring everyone and KEEP SPRINTING! YOU CAN DO IT!

I love you all! Have the best week!
xoxox Hermana Dimond
FINALLY found a real ghetto TACO SHOP!!!!!!

mah girl Kathrine an I sippin on some coconuts :)


Yenni Martinez. Our gal we re activated!!! (: SHES GOING TO THE TEMPLE NEXT WEEK

WHEN THIS IS CHRISTMAS IN FLORIDA lol

No comments:

Post a Comment