Monday, November 7, 2016

A Week in Pants

HI EVERYONE!!! :) How are you all?
I absolutely love this day cuz I get to think of all the great and wonderful things that happened to me and to everyone around me this week. Just so much good stuff!
So to follow up with my dilemma last week, we have indeed begun purchasing and wearing pants. Yes they are disgusting. Yes I am still getting used to them. Yes the Elders have continued their jokes. Haha (but they are actually hilarious and they make me laugh so hard).  But actually Yes they are surprising comfy!  So all is well. I started having a more positive attitude about it until we were going around knocking and I went to ask a lady if she would like a prayer, and she immediately thought we were part of the Hilary campaign. HAHA OH HEAVENS!  Gotta love the slack life.

Well this week Sister Cottrell and I got good ol' food poisoning or the flu or something real nasty. But we pushed through :)  We kept working! We may or may not have had to evacuate a lesson REAL quick because of those circumstances, Haha, but memories am I right?  But of course right after we get sick the mission requires us to go out and get a mandatory flu shot the next day, :)  Haha ya gotta love it.
Well this week we went out to go visit a less active member and while we were talking to her outside, we got to witness a man being chased by a couple cops on foot. We watched him get taken down, cuffed and all.  Quite an experience actually :)  We still were able to share a message though, don't worry!

Well if I am honest, this was actually one of the more difficult weeks I have had.  It has been so hard to not become discouraged, especially because we really didn't have much success this week.  Satan is really working hard right now I will tell you that much.  So many times I felt his influence on me, telling me that I am not doing everything that I could be, that I am not good enough, and just all sorts of negative thoughts.  But because of this, I have learned so much more about my Savior Jesus Christ.  That his love and his grace is beyond words. That there is such a difference between personal weaknesses and sin. They are NOT the same thing.  While sin and weakness are both remedied through the Atonement , the treatment of these stumbling blocks differ, and will produce different results. I am so glad that I am learning of my weakness and learning and trying to grow from them!  Always remember the Saviors grace is so much bigger and greater than you think.

Have the best week! I love you all SO MUCH!!!
xooxx
Hermana Dimond
Just Our Pants Photo Shoot





CRYING!! HaHaHa the Elders Kill Me!

DYING AT THE MIRALAX!!!

Our cute little friend chillin' on our window!

No comments:

Post a Comment