Monday, October 23, 2017

Still Hot! How is Utah?

Hello Loves, 

WHAT IS UPP????  It's been a while eh?

This week's low down:

Our cute investigators Taylor, Robert, and Scott all say Hi. (:  Robert is getting baptized this weekend!  We can hardly wait! 

I got to use a little of the Creole this week that I have picked up. #fluent #not. 

I will have to say that my favorite part of the week though was probably when we knocked on just this "sweet man" from Finland’s door.  Definitely didn't speak much English but he sure did know "GET OFF MY LAWN. GET OFF MY LAWN."  With his little finger pointed at us (: (:  But don't fret, he wasn't being rude, he was actually just pointing to the guy across the street who was sitting outside I'm sure (: and saying "He's the one you need to talk to He's the one you need to talk too."  So we went across the street and met a guy who was actually a "less active: and now we are working with his family.  God works in funny ways man.  Sister Staffieri and I have felt a very strong impression though that we need to work with part member families and less actives, so we are striving to act on that prompting. 

I really wish I had more to report on this week!  Sister Staffieri and I seriously haven't had a minute to breathe. The work is moving right along here in our crazy area of Boynton Beach.  Not too much crazy happened so I am just going to save you all and do a picture update this week (: Your welcome.

Love you all loads!  Thanks for your emails and support and just making me the luckiest gal in the world.  I love you millions. 

Have a blessed week!

xoxox 
Sista Dimon

(I have lost my Spanish I swear, but I'm starting to pick up ghetto again so ya know. You win some and you lose some) lol




The Key Lime House!  We treated ourselves last week (: Oh man we are going back, ok? 

This is Florida's oldest water front restaurant. 1889.  So yum! 

Our waitress actually ended up being someone that we prayed with and talked to a few weeks ago!  She totally recognized us!  Small world! (:






No comments:

Post a Comment