Monday, April 3, 2017

Clothes or no clothes? That is the question!

Heyooo lovers! 

Another week past and gone!  What is life?  Watching Conference this weekend and seeing good ol' Temple Square got me a little homesick not gonna lie, cuz’ its LITERALLY the most beautiful place on the planet.  WOW we live in the best place.  Ok, but Florida is second.  Lol!

Any who.  What a FAB WEEK!  Seriously.  I’m just smiling from ear to ear! 
A little play-by-play for all you who care to take a gander haha!  Props to any of you who are still reading these.  You are true fans and I applaud you and love you with my heart haha!

-Well this last PDay we hit up TJ Maxx as Sister Bingham needed some sandals.  The girl came to smoking hot Florida with no sandals.  She’s crazy (: but I love her.  Well as we were in the check out line and just talking each other’s ear off, this like 25-year-old girl completely interrupts us and has both hands stretched out with two little business cards in grip.  She goes on to say that she is a psychic and that she is just getting really strong energy from ME. She went on to tell me that she feels that I am just wearing this smile on my face and that I am genuinely not really happy and that something bad is coming in my future and that she would like to read me to WARN ME.  Well thank you honey!  Glad to hear that only the worst is coming for me.  Hahaha, but I can tell ya that I am beyond happy and this smile ain’t fake.  So put your priest crafts down honey.  Hahaha anywho!  It’s just a good ol’ daily strange human in Florida. Pretty much have one of those for everyday of the week.

- We knocked into a woman who was only in her undies and then the next day a man who may or may not have been wearing any clothes at all.

-We prayed with a man who was definitely drunk.  He was holding his rum in hand.  But he loved the prayer.  Then asked us to sing for him.  So you betcha we put all our in the car practicing to good use and sang a good ol’ hymn in Spanish, Hahah!

-Well on a more spiritual note, my absolute favorite part of the day is Sister Bingham and I's companionship study. I feel like the heavens are literally opened during that hour.  We just learn so much together. We are pretty much studying the same part of the Book of Mormon right now so it is so cool to see the different inspiration that we both get. We have ended just a few times in tears.  It’s so powerful.  AGAIN, I am just so blessed and love my girl Sister Bingham. Definitely knew her before this life. 

-We went to go and visit a referral that we received from the Elders, Linet, who had met the Missionaries once or twice in her country Puerto Rico.  We went to her home and taught her a powerful Restoration and the spirit was just incredible.  As we finished talking with her she asked us if she could ask us a weird question.  We said, "by all means".  She said, "Why do you all look so peaceful? You all look like you have angels in your eyes.  You have a light and everyone can see it. Even if they deny it."  Sister Bingham and I, with tear filled eyes, almost didn't know how to respond.  It was probably the best compliment I have ever received in my life.  I mean I have grown up knowing that we have the light of Christ within us, but I think it was just the first time in my life that it really HIT me, that other people DO notice what we have, just by our appearance and our words.
  
-Well conference was beyond amazing.  It was my favorite one yet.  Okay, I say that every time, but seriously.  Every question and fear that I have been having was answered, so directly.  The only word that I can really use to describe the way I felt and the answers to my questions is PEACE.  Have peace, and DO NOT FEAR.  "We REJOICED at Gods plan in heaven and everything we knew we were going to be put here to do, and NOW IT IS TIME TO REJOICE AGAIN.  Stand up and be a disciple of Christ.  We cannot half do it!" (obviously recapped in my words)  How blessed we are to be in HIS Church.  I feel so blessed and so inadequate.  I wish we could even begin to comprehend his love.  I feel like I get a slight glimpse of it though everyday I open my mouth and talk to his beautiful children.  The mission is the best and it is just going too quickly. I cannot wait to go and reread the talks and see all that I missed. It is truly something special to listen to it with missionary ears. 

I hope you all enjoyed conference as well and are enjoying the warmer Utah weather.  Now that just means it’s going to start getting TERRIBLE HERE.  lol. I’m afraid, my hairs afraid. But it’s fine. Here we go humidity! 

Love you all! Have a splendid week! 

xoxox 
Hermana Dimond 


Sister Bingham just modeling for me.

Just a little conference day.  Us and our pluthera of notes !



Cute little ELDER HANDCOCKKKKKKK.  He made me feel like I was with you mom.  He made us all little conf bingos hahahha! 

My cute little district.  Love these goobers!



My good ol' view of my fav gal everyday (: welcome to our office .

Lots of random pics from Sister Bingham's camera (: I LOVE YOU ALL! HAVE THE BEST WEEK!  You are my world!





No comments:

Post a Comment