Tuesday, April 11, 2017

8 months completed what? barf

Good morning kiddos (:  It’s Sister Dimond here, alive and well (well for now) here in West Palm Florida.  I happened to walk into one of my cute investigators Linet’s house this week, and her TV was on and Trump was on there. I was just kind of minding my own business, not paying too much attention, as it was all in Spanish anyways, but then I start seeing things being blown up. So I’m all, "Alright Linet, what happened?"  She informed us about the bombing in Syria.  Still literally have no idea what all happened (cuz life of a missionary), but I do know that Trump is not a well liked man right now, and he happens to always be j chillin’ here in his home city West Palm (how comforting) and so when Russia and Syria come to bomb us back, I will get to be a first hand witness (: so that’s fun! I LOVE THE GOVERNMENTTTTTTT 

Any who, other then that great news this week was AMAZING.  It is probably my favorite week of the mission so far.  We saw so many blessings and have just seen all our hard work start to pay off, which is the best feeling in the world.  Sister Bingham and I luckily are staying together again for another transfer, so I get to finish training my baby (: which is just the biggest blessing, because if I had to leave her, this ward, and our amazing investigators, I probably would have had a heart attack.  Straight up! We are working with thee coolest people right now and I just love Sister Bingham so much.  

Two amazing experiences this week that I just want to share. 

First, is about Veronica.  She is our cute little mom from Uruguay.  She had a stroke about 10 years ago, and when we found her knocking doors about a month ago, she was just the most depressed saddened woman I have ever seen.  Her father passed away about two weeks after we met her as well.  But as we have been teaching her, and brought her the restored gospel, I have physically watched LIGHT just beam through her eyes.  I have seriously watched her entire countenance change. After her father passed away, she was still happier then she had ever been.  She has grown to LOVE the Book of Mormon, and has been watching the General Conference talks almost every day.  The knowledge that she now has of the plan of salvation and of this gospel has changed her entire life. She just loves how she feels when she is with us and at the church and when she is reading.  She always just gets so sad when we have to leave. But best of all, she told me this last week that she will be getting baptized!!!! (:(:  She just loves to make it a joke with me tho about when because I am always just messing with her telling her, "VERONICA, YOU ARE LITERALLY SO READY.  When are you getting dunked hun?"  My fav member Hermana Cuparo told her this week, "Okay well you better do it before I leave on my trip back to Uruguay".  And Veronica goes, "well yeah."(:  So either this beautiful Easter Sunday or the next Veronica will be entering the waters of baptism and I couldn't feel more blessed to be apart of it.  She told me though, that she is going to need to go meet all the men in the ward and give their little muscles a good squeeze so she can know who is the strongest to be able to baptize her (: hahaha I was dying. (and mom/fam: Veronica is just so excited to meet you guys(:. She wanted to let you all know that she is taking great care of me here for you and that she has completely has just DROPPED her drinking of coffee, so she said that when you guys come visit her we would love you have you all join her for a good ol’ glass of JUICE.  Hahahha!  Juice emphasized.  So get pumped:)

Well the other is with my other mom away from mom, Linet. We had such an amazing lesson with her and with two of the sweetest members from the ward.  The spirit was so present, and I could tell our investigator Linet could feel it.  But I had no idea to what extent that she did.  We returned two days later to teach another lesson, and she began to tell us what had happened to her 2 days before when we saw her.  She said she wanted to apologize for looking so uninterested and in such a trance, (which I was already confused because I didn't think that at all), but she said that as we were talking, she began to get this burning feeling that started in her ear, and slowly crept down to her feet.  She couldn't explain the feeling, and it caused her to almost not be able to talk or move.  She said it was the most comforting feeling she had ever felt in her life, and that she KNEW without a doubt that it was an answer to her that the things that we were telling her were true.  Sister Bingham and I just sat in awe but we testified to her that it was the Holy Ghost testifying to her.  She knew that to be true.   She is now preparing to be baptized next weekend as well. It is going to be an amazing day. The Holy Ghost is the teacher.  So glad I could be part of such an amazing experience.  With everything that has gone on in her life, the gospel is what she needs.  I have seen her entire life and countenance change as well and she texts us all the time just thanking us for what we have brought her, this Gospel. She calls us her little angels.

It truly was a week of miracles.  I could not feel more blessed at this time.  God is so aware of each of his children.  I have a testimony of that.  And because of that, I will continue working harder then I ever have, so that others can know of it too. 

I love you all so much. Sorry this was so long. But thank you so much for all your support and prayers. It means the world. 

Have the best week! 

xox 
Hermana Dimond


Helping our ward prep for the ward activity fundraiser that we had on saturday


My fav home girl ward member HERMANA CUPARO (: literally obsessed with her.  She's from Uruguay.  She helped me out a bit.  Cut my hair.  Her non member husband Oracio is my fav too.  We will baptize him. 



Just a few more with my fav.  Don't mind how nast I look.  We had a little too much fun (: 







The FUNNEST ward flea market activity thing!  Each country made their food.  There were tons of clothes. etc etc. LOVE THIS WARD.  All my gals (:







hna cuparo face painting.

 Linet's granddaughter.  Literally the cutest human.

Veronicas daughter, LORDES.


LINET. I LOVE HER 

Me and mah bestie (::: love her 

No comments:

Post a Comment