Monday, March 20, 2017

Week of miracles and the usual strange Florida things

Hello my little lovers! Wow I just love getting everyones updates and hearing how all of you are doing! It just makes me so happy and reminds me of how blessed I am!  Then freaks me out a little at the same time, thinking about like real life again, and like having to be human lol. BARF.  So lucky me I still got plenty of time out here in the mission (: But its just flying by!  I NEED TIME TO STOP!  Especially since I got with Sister Bingham.  We are just the same person, so we are just having to much fun and loving every second. 

Well this week was super special. Lots of good things happening. God really has some amazing plans coming up for us here in West Palm, we can feel it. 

Just the quick little update: 

-Definitely saw a full blown drug bust first hand.  Saw the cops sniff the bags and everything and then cuff the guy. I felt like I was back down in Miami. Loved it. lol\

-Knocked into a Jehovah Witness who literally went off forever and is like a duck dynasty guy, who apparently makes duck call whistles? Ya. Well he pretty much preached about that more than anything.  How God has given him this amazing invention to create, and how he is the only one in the world that has this.  Hahah, I'm just standing there like, "dude, have you ever watched duck dynasty or gone to Cabellas?"  Hate to burst your bubble sir but pretty sure the world has seen the duck whistle key chain thing.  But after like 20 minutes of him trying to sell one to us, he ended up giving us both one.   Hello kitty themed.  #blessings. Thank you PETER !!! lol  I can now go call all my ducks 

-Was just eating at beloved Panera Bread one night, and this cute little Peruvian approaches us, and with all the English she could muster, is trying to say that she was baptized when she was like 17, and she just moved here and she wants to know where our church is so she can come back.  We quickly replied in espanol and she just died.  Hahah!  She couldn't believe we could speak Spanish, and she knew it was just a miracle that she saw us. I know it was too! We gave her all the information and even got hers so that we can go visit her and teach the rest of her family (: Just cool little miracles like that kept happening. Less active part member families for daysssss. 

-We had zone conference this past week which was INCREDIBLE.  I am pretty sure it was JUST for me. Everything that we talked about were things that I had been studying and praying about.  It was just another little reminder to me of how aware God is!  We also got to watch the new Easter video that the church has made, the Prince of Peace, which we get to start sharing here in like a week. (:(:(:  Wow, can I just say how amazing the Church is.  Those videos kill me. I can't wait to share it and TELL THE WHOLE WORLD that CHRIST LIVES.  Well we always end our conferences singing "We'll bring the world his truth" all linked arm in arm.  It is always the most powerful thing, but for some reason this past week it just hit me so hard.  The Spirit was so strong as we sang the changed line, "We are NOW the Lords missionaries, to BRING THE WORLD HIS TRUTH."  I just couldn't hold back the tears, especially after I looked up at President and Sister Richardson who had tear filled eyes. I just am so overwhelmed with happiness out here, and the fact that I am a missionary. I feel so lucky to be trusted enough, and to have the opportunity to be here, and just serving in this mission, the mission that is PERFECT for me. 

I heard a quote this week, "We were the FIRST to stand, and the LAST to be sent" and I just loved it. I know that we are all here right now for a reason. Life is so stinkin hard, but God knew how strong each one of us were, and that is why we were saved.  God needs warriors on his side.  But, there are times that not all of us can be as strong as we always are.  There are people who need US TODAY.  So go out and be a strong one for someone else, because someone has been a strong one for you. How terrible the world is getting.  It freaks me out everyday.  But how blessed we are to have the fullness of the gospel, and get to have all the blessings of Christ's church.  We are the luckiest and safest people on the planet.  Don't ever forget that. 

Well excited to keep working hard this week! CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP! (: 

Have the best week and dont ever forget how much I love you all! 

BESITOS (kisses) 

xoxoxox 
Hermana Dimond 

ps Happy late St. Pats day? Weird.  Fun when you go a whole day and don't even realize its a holiday (: 

Just a little slack shopping.  Had to go out and find some more good ol' pants.  I only bought a few at the beginning as I think I thought ,"Oh they will definitely change it back."  But its startin to sink in, ya know after a good 6 months, that I think the bugs and the slacks are here to stay. yahoooooo 


Zone conference.  We are doing another HUNT FOR 100 this upcoming April in our misison. 100 BAPTISMS for April.  We have got Easter and Conference to give us that little extra spirit that we need, and WE ARE GONNA DO IT!  The whole mission is so pumped! We all even signed a big ol flag as kind of our title of liberty!  

More at zone conference.

Mah girl and I 



We love trailer parks!


Literally the bestest sunsets here EVERRRRRRR!  I die every night !

Dying! our cute little Relief Society had an activity to celebrate the founding of the Relief Society.  So they all went to a park and had music and food and dressed up in pioneer stuff.  If this was in Utah this totally would have been so chill and so normal, but the fact that it was here was just SO FUNNY.  Sister Bingham and I could not stop laughing.   Literally everyone that walked or drove by was just like what in the actual heck is going on and then I couldn't stop laughing cuz like just look at how freaking cute they are.  Just the cutest little latino pioneers you ever did see!! (: 


ST PATS DAY SWAG! thanks mama (: you da best


And Peter's duck whistles. THANK YOU SIR! 


No comments:

Post a Comment