Monday, March 13, 2017

Trumps Cookies?

Hello Goons, 

What a fab week my gal Sister Bingham and I have had. (:  So we haven't even been together for two weeks, and we have officially decided that we are the same person.  It is kind of gross.  We think the same.  We learn the same.  We like all the same things.  So basically GOD IS REAL.  Haha, that is all I can say.  The best mama daughter duo you ever did see.  No but for real.  I cannot believe that she has only been out for two weeks because she is just the best little missionary.  There will be times when we are in a lesson or talking with someone and I'll look at her like to say something, and I forget she still has no idea what’s going on in the Spanish world.  She will just stare at me like "dude haha what?  I don't know what’s going on."  That’s how good she is. I forget!  She’s so amazing, I am learning from her everyday. 

Well not only did we conquer another week, but we conquered it with CLASSSSS!  (: just a few highlights from the week include getting our good ol’ car broken into. Literally, like right in front of our house. LIKE WHAT? People c’mon.  Each day I am just reminded that I am no longer in Utah anymore.  We walked out to our car and everything was just taken out and scattered and thrown everywhere. But nothing was stolen!  So that was a blessed miracle.  Not even my cute fancy little GPS lol!  I was so shocked, like "why didn't they take this?" And then I remembered that everyone that isn't a missionary, actually has like smart phones with real GPSs and then I was like, okay yes makes sense. (: 

We received cookies from Trump’s house.  Yes that is correct.  I officially ate cookies from our President’s home, my claim to fame.  Hahah, we have a member in our ward whose best friend is a chef for Trump and is always getting to take food home.  So therefore, us being the missionaries, and getting all the left overs from the ward, received the cookies.  Holler. 

Sister Bingham and I visited a less active this week and during the prayer we offered, she fell asleep. yep. (:(:(:  

Our INVESTIGATOR’S baby got blessed yesterday?  What? SICK!!  Okay, but now she needs to get baptized.  We’re working on it!

WELL LAST BUT NOT LEAST............ WE HAD SAFIRA AND BELLAS BAPTISM YESTERDAY!  They are the sweetest little part member less active family that we have been working with.  That a lot of missionaries have worked with.  This family has lots of struggles, and has been long awaiting this baptism. The spirit was so special in the room yesterday.  These two sweet girls were the ones that went to their less active mom, and told her they wanted to be baptized. Children’s testimonies are so powerful and have the ability to change the world. I’m convinced of it.  It was such a special day and so happy they let Sister Bingham and I be apart of it. 

Well this week was just great.  We saw so many miracles.  I have never seen the companionship of the Holy Ghost be more present in my life, than in this week. Not because He was helping me more, by all means no, but I feel like I have learned to recognize his voice so much better, and the miracles and blessings that come from listening.  This has been something that I have really been working on, because as all of you know, I don’t SHUT UP.  (:  And ya know, I have really just wanted to work on listening more and talking less.  God is so aware of our desires. 

Well one quick quote I wanted to share for this week:

"This is thy work, and I am only the instrument. I am only the pencil, but you've got to do the writing.  You cannot do this your own way. Don’t even try. That’s part of the worry, you don’t have to do it, you can’t do it, you shouldn't do it.  Stop worrying that you have to do this.  This is God’s work, he will watch you. He will answer your prayers. He has legions of angels and teams of chariots to run to your aid this very hour. He WILL bless you. This is his work, but you have to do it his way.” - Jeffery R. Holland. 

Obviously he is talking about missionary work in this, but this applies to ALL aspects of life. God truly does have a plan for each one of us.  And it is PERFECT.  I have no doubt about it.  And although sometimes it may be rocky, we don’t have to do it alone.  We need to do it his way.  And he will give us every tool and opportunity to do that. I am so grateful for that. 

Thank you all the being the best. Literally. WHAT?  How am I so blessed?  I don’t even know.

Have the best week! Keep smiling! 

xoxo 
Hermana Dimond

Trumps Cookies!


This food pantry that we do service at every week. My home gal Renae and Capernia! I just connect with those people man. Hahah, She kills me 



Me and Elder Acosta. Watch twins. Basically bff jills lol 

Me and all my cute seesters. roomies. gals.

SAFIRA AND BELLAS BAPTISM





Things we find enjoyment in?


No comments:

Post a Comment