Wednesday, March 1, 2017

So I'm having a child???


Hello LOVERS 

I never know how to start these things off...hahah but I genuinely just hope you all have had such a great week and are surviving the cold!  You are almost done!  YOU CAN DO ITT!!!  Every time my mom sends me a picture of the snow, I get a little Utah trunky, and then I walk back outside, and I am like, "yep, I am just fine:)". Hahah! It’s going to start getting hot here real soon though, and I am getting nervous. And the 3:00 p.m. daily pouring rain here is about to start picking up again so yehaw. "GIDDY UP" as my mission president always says. (: 

Well this week has been great! Can't believe it was the last week of the transfer and we are already having transfers tomorrow again! I feel like I just got with Sister Brown.  Time flies when you’re having fun I guess, cuz that was probably the fastest 6 weeks of my life.  Well this week we got some fresh NEW CARPET in our house and it looks like a straight beauty.  Our apartment is looking brand spanking new and well lucky for me I GET TO STAY IN WEST PALM and enjoy it (: I am so so happy. But HUGE SHOCK to me, I found out that I will be training a new baby missionary!  WHAT?  When I heard this I was like, "um did I hear that right?"  Hahah President Richardson must have lost his mind.  This poor child, trusting me with her.  But I am excited and I know that the Lord always has a plan. I am only starting my 5th transfer, so I feel so inadequate, and heck, I feel like I JUST got out to the mission, but I know that the Lord ALWAYS qualifies those whom he calls.  In any aspect of life, whether it be church related or not.  So I am excited to learn and grow from her (:  I am just excited to meet her and to get to feel of her excitement for the mission.  It really is just the best! I am just gonna let her know right off the bat, "girl, I don't know any more than you do about missionary work, we are just here to learn and grow together." (: It should be fun though because the other sister that I am living with is training too, so we will be doing it together! NEW MAMAS! 

Well this week poor Sister Brown got super sick, so we had to stay inside for 2 days. I felt so bad. Glad my immune system came in clutch though, and I was able to keep away from "the sick".  But it did give me the opportunity to get caught up on watching literally ever movie every produced by the church that I could find inside of our home. Haha!  But man those two days kind of messed me up, because once you let your body actually stop for a minute, it realizes actually how tired you really are.... BUT CAN’T STOP!  WON’T STOP!  Am I right?  Haha! I’ve got work to do!!  It was amazing to see though that God knows you so well.  We both wanted to just get out and go work so bad, but we couldn't.  But those two days we got so many random calls from members giving us referrals. We couldn't go out and find them so God brought them to us.  It is such a blessing. 

Well I am excited to see what this new week entails.  Excited to learn and grow and try and become the person that my Heavenly Father wants me to become.  I am so happy and loving life so much. You are all always in my prayers. 

Have such a great week!

Xoxoxo
Hermana Dimond 

Dos Hermanos.  The little mexican super market we drive past every day and we FINALLY went in and explored. (:  I think every person was dying in there just laughing so hard at 4 white chicks just having way to much fun in a little mexican shop.




P day funssss (: Love having the ghetto and latins in our area.  We hit up the store "citi trends".  Just every ghettos dream!



My cute room (: Love the quotes mom! 

RAIN DAYS. we got dumped on!




Last sundayyyy with Sis Brown.

Capernia. My fav woman that we do service for each week.  Never heard the word "finna" used legitly so much until her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment