Wednesday, August 10, 2016

One Hour Down

Why hello you cute things. hahah Wow its been forever!! SIKE well I have made it through this first hour and I am doing great! You dont really have time to think about anything else but being great hah. Man they have got this place down to a science. Everything is so so organized. What did I think it would be tho I mean its the church cmon Mikelle. So I am trying to use punctuation in this email but everything is already in spanish so i cannot type punctuations but know there would be a lot if i could.


Well I walked in and immediately was greeted by like 1000 missionaries. They were all so so happy. That is when I knew that everything was going to be ok!!!.  The girl who greeted me was just the sweetest. I cannot remember her name but she is actually going to be sleeping in the same building as me so that is awesome.  I have already been shown my room and am already only being spoken to in spanish. My teacher is this young girl who is so cute. I am sitting in this room full of kids who have been here for about a month and they just love it and are so chill and so funny! REAGAN CURTIS has already been with me most of the time. we are in the same zone which is so awesome! that just means we get to do everything together! Elder Wilkes i just talked to actually and he is going to be in my zone as well!! so awesome! and as far as the mickey mouse situation haha YES we are companions. but so awesome because I am in a three some companionship. Sister Latimer from Lone Peak, one of the twins who is going to California is also a comp! I am so happy. There is such a happy spirit here. I know I am going to love it! 

Well my P Day is Saturday apparently so you will be hearing from me in a quick few! 

I LOVE you all so so much! i have to go! 

Herman Dimond 

No comments:

Post a Comment