Monday, November 20, 2017

4X suit and butt spankins

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!! straight up!


This week was just wonderful and just NUTS.  I don't think I have been this busy my entire mission but I cannot complain about it.  I have not been this exhausted but its just wonderful. 

The highlights: 

-We taught such a "wonderful" Restoration to a man from Brazil and he was so invested and loved it that his food was left on the grill and he almost burnt his house down. We almost burnt his house down.  So........ ya.  We kinda left a pamphlet and ran.  So sorry we are just dropping life changin messages, what can ya do? 

-While knocking this week (it's always good) we stumbled upon this like 78 year old cute Jamaican woman who is slightly nuts, and much emphasis on the word slightly.  Lol, we said a prayer with her and basically long story short next thing I know she is calling me "a bad girl" and spankin my butt.  I was just dying.  I couldn't pull myself together.  Too funny.  She really wanted to come to "church" but said she had no mode of transportation and we did not know what to do.  So I left her a card with the address and our phone number and thought if she really wants to she will reach out again, and low and behold, SHE DID, many times, and so we figured out a ride for her and GLADYS came to church.  Hahaha, too funny. 

-Our cute little Robert spoke in church yesterday.  He was asked to give a 3-5 min talk and ended up going for like 15 minutes.  The bishop had to tell him to stop.  He is just so solid.  We are convinced we are going to get him on a mission. 

-Second best part of the weekkkkkkkkk wassssss WE WON SECOND PLACE AT OUR STAKE PINEWOOD DERBY.  Hahahaha, legit, we were just dying.  There were straight mechanics there and just nuts detailed cars. DI-FIERI for the win. 

-BEST PART OF THE WEEK WAS SATURDAY cuzzzz SCOTT GOT BAPTIZEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh it was just such a happy day.  This whole past week he would just call us everyday and tell us what he was reading in the Book of Mormon and was just radiating happiness.  He has had a really big struggle with overcoming an addiction to gambling and this week was just incredible, he called us telling us he seriously walked past and had NO DESIRE.  He has just changed so much, and the book of mormon is the reason why. He was just so happy his entire baptism day, even though he wore literally a 4x suit and had to go under twice haha.  He is mamoth. but it was a wonderful day.  He is such an example to me of service and happiness.  I am so happy for him. 

Well this week is going to be another amazing one.  The holidays already fly as it is, and then combine that with missionary work, I am just done for. 

I hope you all have the best Thanksgiving week.  I am so grateful for you all.  I love you guys so much and can just feel of your prayers everyday.  Keep smiling!  Life is a beautiful thing. 

xoxo 
Hermana Dimond 

Dinner with Jose a recent convert who was baptized beacuse of the giant nativity that our stake puts on every year.  Oh I am so excited for it!  I want you guys all to be here to come to it. 

And Owen hahahahahha.  He took us to a Chinese Buffet, and you just have no idea.  It was literally Grandma Gus 101 as he was over the phone giving us the directions how to get there EVEN THO WE HAVE A GPS hahaha.  3rd tree on the left type status and when we got there he gave us a tour of the entire buffet.  Haha even though we can literally see what it all is with our eyes.  Tender guy!


Poor guy though, literally.  I just left that dinner feeling so bad for him.  His life. His choices.  It is just sad.  You can just see in his countenance that he is so unhappy. 


He is going to take me on a motorcylce ride when we come back tho 
and he came to our thanksgiving dinner at the church.  

Scott's tismmmmmm (::: 

He is such a giant!




HAHHAHAHAHAHA SCOTT!!  Oh my gosh, I am just laughing out loud at these pictures.  hahaha Scott that is literally him in a nutshell




Bro Lopez, the real creater of the car (: 

Love these goons!  They are like fam here 

And the Thanksgiving dinner and the derbyyyyyyy




And the champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment