Saturday, September 10, 2016

Flight Plans Wasup

Friends and Fam hello hello!!! What a fantastic week it has been here at the CCM. I seriously have grown to just LOVE this place with my whole heart because of ALL the many best friends that I have made, the spirit that I have felt, the knowledge that I have gained, and the growth I have experienced as well as witnessed. This place is incredible and I am so sad to leave, but I am getting so excited to head out to Flo Rida!! Got my flight plans yesterday so it is really getting real(: One more week and then I'm hittin the field, hard.

Well so many great things happened this week but I would call it a success just because of this one sentence right here.... first Chasity lesson is in the books folks, it is in the books!! hahaha We have been teaching our cute little investigator Viri for about three weeks now, so it was cool because we were able to teach almost every lesson we wanted to, to her.  Usually we are always having new investigators so we teach the Restoration and The Plan of Salvation lots, so it was cool to have an investigator that would change it up a little and we could be pushed outside of our comfort zone.  It was seriously the best lesson I think we have ever taught tho. Just funny how the spirit works sometimes(:. Just constantly reminding me that all this work is our Saviors, not mine. We also got to try something new this week as well. Skype TRC. It was so awesome!! We were able to teach a lady from Canada. Our Spanish was tested a bit that's for sure, but Latty and I are real good at trying to push each other to be better. Wednesday we did an English fast, a full day of espanol! The gift of tongues is real wowza

Devotional days here at the MTC are my favorite here no doubt. Sunday was incredible because I walked into the building where they are held, and saw Chad Lewis' name up on the screen, saying that he was going to be the speaker that night.  Chad Lewis was a former BYU player and also went on to play for the Philly Eagles and his daughter Emily is one of my bestest friends. We have grown up together since we were kids and their family is like my second fam. Michelle his wife, along with my friend Emily came to the MTC so I got to just RUN up to them and give them the biggest hug! Made my week! Their family has such a spirit about them and had the whole MTC smiling. He said something that loved. "Everything good is under attack, and we are heading out to battle". Stay strong you little warriors (:(: Satan is a stinking pill. Elder Christoferson from the Quorum of the Twelve also came this week as well which was so awesome! I was like 5 rows from the front, so I was all up close and personal. It is so amazing how you can literally feel the spirit arrive when an apostle of god is near. He said something that I found super interesting. He said, "It is greater to be trusted than to be loved. God loves you. God loves all his children. But he does not trust everyone." How lucky we all are to have the knowledge that we do, and to be trusted with it by the Lord.  What a calling. I feel so lucky and blessed for this short period of time in my life to literally be carrying the kingdom of god in my hands everyday. 

just thanks everyone so much for all your love and support. everyday I am constantly reminded of all the people in my life that have gotten me to this point. you guys are my idols! Wish you all the best week!

With so much love, xoxoxox Hermana Dimond (the girl who just wants to be good at four square and handball like everyone else here at the MTC.... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment